Do you know how to prevent a water damage? ServiceMaster is certified and specializes in water damage cleanup in Berks County and Surrounding Areas. Here are a few tips for you on how you can prevent water damage as well as what you need to do if you find yourself affected by one.
- Tips for preventing water damage:
* Ensure good drainage.
* Inspect the roof for missing or lose shingles.
* Repair any dripping or leaky pipes.
* Repair any cracked caulking.
* Insulate Pipes
* Keep the Thermostat at a temperature that will ensure free flowing water wont freeze.
* If you go away, make sure someone runs the water every day to avoid frozen lines.
- Tips on what to do if you discover a water damage in your Pensacola home!
* Turn off the water supply
* Turn off the utilities
* Call ServiceMaster 610-374-1881
STAY SAFE AND WARM !!!!!!!!!!